School-based health center opens at Hunters Green Elementary
District leaders and community members gathered for a ribbon cutting ceremony for the Hunter’s Green Elementary School health clinic. The district was awarded the School-Based Health Center Capital Program Grant by the U.S. Dept of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), as authorized by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
- Why #WeAchieveTogether: Teacher Emma Clark
- Superintendent Jeff Eakins Surprised with National Education Leadership Award
- The U.S. Military Academy at West Point chooses Hillsborough County Public Schools to host STEM Workshop
- Board Members in the Community June 24-28
- School Board Begins Search for New Superintendent