For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (June 11, 2019) – Hillsborough County Public Schools and the Hillsborough Classroom Teachers Association (HCTA) will open negotiations on Wednesday, June 12, at 1 p.m. at the HCTA Office building in Tampa. This bargaining session will pertain to teachers and instructional employees.
The session will then continue on Thursday, June 13, at 1 p.m. This session will center on educational support employees. Both sessions will be held at HCTA Office building located at 3102 N. Habana Avenue, Tampa.
- Why #WeAchieveTogether: Teacher Emma Clark
- Superintendent Jeff Eakins Surprised with National Education Leadership Award
- The U.S. Military Academy at West Point chooses Hillsborough County Public Schools to host STEM Workshop
- Board Members in the Community June 24-28
- School Board Begins Search for New Superintendent