HABSE sponsors FAMU STEM Day this Saturday!
Saturday, April 6, the Hillsborough Alliance of Black School Educators (HABSE) will be sponsoring 50 students to experience FAMU STEM DAY.
It’s an outreach activity for juniors or seniors, designed to increase their interest in pursuing careers in science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
African American or minority students from King, Middleton, Spoto, Jefferson, Tampa Bay Tech, Blake, N. Alternative and Chamberlain are encouraged to talk with their College & Career Counselors or Student Success Coaches.
Again, only 50 students will get to experience this exciting opportunity!
- Why #WeAchieveTogether: Teacher Emma Clark
- Superintendent Jeff Eakins Surprised with National Education Leadership Award
- The U.S. Military Academy at West Point chooses Hillsborough County Public Schools to host STEM Workshop
- Board Members in the Community June 24-28
- School Board Begins Search for New Superintendent