All Schools and District Offices Closed for Winter Break
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (December 21, 2018) – All Hillsborough County public schools and district offices will be closed beginning Monday, December 24, through Friday, January 4 for winter break. All district offices will reopen on Monday, January 7, 2019. Students return on Tuesday, January 8.
For information about our school district, please visit our website at hillsboroughschools.org. We hope you have a safe and happy holiday season.
- Students in Jefferson High School's Maritime and Marine Environmental Leadership Academy chart their path to life after high school
- Board Members in the Community: January 17
- Why #WeAchieveTogether: Teachers Chelsea Farrior and Temeka Lewis
- Student Athletes Honored at Fall Sports Awards
- A Cinderella Story : How the East Bay Indians improved graduation rates among seniors