Contest: GRAMMY Museum® and The Recording Academy®’s 2019 Music Educator Award™
The people who bring you the GRAMMY Awards want to say thank you to all those teachers who have made an impact in music education in the schools.
The Music Educator Award was established to recognize current educators (kindergarten through college, public and private schools) who have made a significant and lasting contribution to the field of music education and who demonstrate a commitment to the broader cause of maintaining music education in the schools.
Winners of this program are awarded a $10,000 personal honorarium, a matching school grant of the same amount, and a trip to the 2019 GRAMMY Awards.
Melissa Salguero, the 2018 Music Educator Award Winner, was a former Hillsborough County Public Schools teacher at Martinez Middle School.
For more information on the contest, visit: http://www.grammyintheschools.com/programs/grammy-music-educator-award
- Feeding Minds - Nourishing Communities
- History Came to Life at MacFarlane Park
- Board Members in the Community: February 19
- All Hillsborough County Public Schools Students and Staff to Participate in Lockdown Drills
- IncrediBULL Games an incredible experience for East Hillsborough athletes and volunteers