Negotiations Continue with HCTA and Open with HSEF
Tampa, Fla. – (July 17, 2017) – Hillsborough County Public Schools and the Hillsborough Classroom Teachers Association (HCTA) will continue negotiations today, Monday, July 17 at 1:30 p.m. at the Instructional Services Center (ISC), 2920 N. 40th Street, Tampa, Room 230.
Hillsborough County Public Schools and the Hillsborough School Employees Federation (HSEF) will open negotiations on Thursday, July 20, from 3 - 5 p.m. at the Instructional Services Center (ISC), 2920 N. 40th Street, Tampa, Room 230.
- The Annual Gaither Stampede welcomed Special Olympic Athletes and a Parade of Superheroes, Rough Riders and More!
- Not Your Typical Spring Break: East Bay Students on a Mission
- Board Members in the Community: March 19-23
- Hillsborough County Public Schools to Host School Safety Discussion Organized by CLEW
- Teacher Sheila de Diego has been there for 46 of Morgan Woods' 50 years