Special Called Board Meeting Scheduled for April 25
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (April 3, 2017) – The Hillsborough County School Board will hold a special called board meeting on Tuesday, April 25, at 3:30 p.m. to consider proposed bell time changes.
The meeting will be held in the School Board Auditorium located at 901 E. Kennedy Blvd., Tampa.
- Board Members in the Community: December 10-15
- Upcoming Events in Hillsborough County Public Schools
- Knights Elementary School Library Transformation
- Buccaneers Players Feature HCPS Buccaneers Academies for “My Cause My Cleats”
- Hillsborough County Public Schools Students Come Together for the Hour of Code
- Wimauma ES Gets a Holiday Surprise from Amazon
- Celebrating Achievement 12-12-17
- Now Introducing Knights Elementary's Truman Kahler Library of Knowledge and Innovation.
- Tampa Mayor continues tradition with a special holiday visit to DeSoto Elementary
- Stewart magnet students explore ground breaking marine science research