Special Called Board Meeting Scheduled for April 25
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (April 3, 2017) – The Hillsborough County School Board will hold a special called board meeting on Tuesday, April 25, at 3:30 p.m. to consider proposed bell time changes.
The meeting will be held in the School Board Auditorium located at 901 E. Kennedy Blvd., Tampa.
- Last Day of School Schedule
- Hillsborough County Students will be Honored for Hispanic Heritage Essays
- Executive Session Rescheduled
- Roland Park K-8 Students to Receive a Buddy Bench to Foster Friendship and Eliminate Loneliness
- Superintendent and School Board Chair Send Letter to Governor Rick Scott Requesting a Veto on HB 7069