Special Called Board Meeting Scheduled for April 25
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (April 3, 2017) – The Hillsborough County School Board will hold a special called board meeting on Tuesday, April 25, at 3:30 p.m. to consider proposed bell time changes.
The meeting will be held in the School Board Auditorium located at 901 E. Kennedy Blvd., Tampa.
- HCPS celebrates JROTC cadets during the Cadet of the Year ceremony
- HCPS Appoints Communications and Media Officer
- Program prepares students for college and careers in the financial service industry
- Newly released study projects the need for at least 23 new schools in the next 15 years
- Students explore career opportunities at the 2017 Future Fair