Special Called Board Meeting Scheduled for April 25
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (April 3, 2017) – The Hillsborough County School Board will hold a special called board meeting on Tuesday, April 25, at 3:30 p.m. to consider proposed bell time changes.
The meeting will be held in the School Board Auditorium located at 901 E. Kennedy Blvd., Tampa.
- Be The Change: Spoto High's Challenge Day
- Florida State Fair welcomes HCPS' African Americans in Film: Influencers of Stage and Screen Exhibit
- Alexander Elementary Earns 2017-2018 Ryan A. Raines Energy Conservation Award
- Board Members in the Community: February 20
- Culinary Students at Simmons Career Center are Cooking Up a Plan for Success