HCPS launches contest encouraging students to design logo for graduation initiative
In partnership with SchoolCity, HCPS has launched a logo contest to brand their graduation initiative. Increasing graduation rates have been identified as one of the district’s four strategic priorities.
HCPS students from third grade through post-secondary are encouraged to design an original logo for the district’s goal of increasing graduation rates to 90% by the year 2020 (90-by-20). The contest begins February 15, 2017. Electronic submissions will be accepted until 11:55 pm on March 24, 2017.
- Hillsborough Schools Plan Educational Opportunities and Safety Tips for Upcoming Solar Eclipse
- First Day of School Visits
- Hillsborough Schools students to get up-close with Buccaneers during taping of HBO’s Hard Knocks
- School’s Open – Drive Carefully! AAA donates yard signs and vehicle magnets to local law enforcement
- Forest Hills Elementary offers free back-to-school haircuts