HCPS launches contest encouraging students to design logo for graduation initiative
In partnership with SchoolCity, HCPS has launched a logo contest to brand their graduation initiative. Increasing graduation rates have been identified as one of the district’s four strategic priorities.
HCPS students from third grade through post-secondary are encouraged to design an original logo for the district’s goal of increasing graduation rates to 90% by the year 2020 (90-by-20). The contest begins February 15, 2017. Electronic submissions will be accepted until 11:55 pm on March 24, 2017.
- Bay Area Superintendents Join Together for a Call to Action: Let's Do More for Students
- Special Called School Board Meeting
- The Annual Gaither Stampede welcomed Special Olympic Athletes and a Parade of Superheroes, Rough Riders and More!
- All Schools and District Offices Closed for Spring Break
- Board Members in the Community: March 21-22